On behalf of our global enterprise client, Affinity is currently seeking an experienced Director of Digital
to help drive their evolution in digital thinking resulting in a coherent, user-relevant, value-driven and harmonious digital strategy. This brand-new digital vision will encompass the technology foundation, accelerate the scale of autonomy, and develop digital platforms to connect data and analytics across the globe, resulting in an operating model for employees to take the fullest advantage of these new capabilities. Being the digital visionary, you will work with leadership teams to set a clear and compelling vision for the future and building the team to help chart that path.
- Be an extraordinary, senior and accomplished strategic executive with a clear track record of success, thought leadership and of building and growing a brand or brands in the digital space.
- Understand that speed and agility are keys to success and instill this in the Digital team
- Make decisions based on user needs and data
- Be known as a leader whose advice is sought and who can inspire respect and cooperation because of knowledge, experience and the ability to get things done
- Be a digital expert, capable of understanding how all the pieces of the puzzle connect in order to successfully embark on a digital journey from technology, to powerful user experiences, to full automation.
- Be responsible for the adoption of your digital initiatives across the organisation
- Help create productive and value driven partnerships with third party vendors and development teams to help unlock rapid delivery
- Drive and coordinate an outreach strategy into digital communities
About Affinity Staffing:
- Best-in-class digital experience and knowledge, with a deep understanding of Agile and Design Thinking
- A track record of setting business / brand vision and strategy and bringing this to life digitally
- Experience in digital and larger company transformations (typically in the consumer and technology sectors), and the managerial ability to lead and see programs through to fruition
- Superior intellect, strategic and tactical thinking ability, combined with a strong business sense to challenge the status-quo
- The capability to develop and articulate reliable plans and link them to functional and business financial plans
- Proven success in leading, coaching and developing teams in a collaborative way
- The ability to effectively influence people of all levels in a fast-moving environment
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment, courage and entrepreneurial excitement, with a desire for ownership
- A desire to commit to and get things done
- A passion for continuous improvement
- Great organizational skills, with excellent planning and time management skills
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit.