On behalf of Our enterprise client is seeking a Sustainment Program Director
to plan and implement the CST operational sustainment organization.
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
Reporting to the Sr. Infrastructure Program Manager, the Project Manager will be a key member of the Infrastructure Program Team, within the Technology Alignment portfolio. The objective is to ensure the Infrastructure projects are delivered on time, on budget and meeting the required quality and service levels.
- Accountable for project plan, scope, budget, risk, issue and resource management.
- Accountable for delivery of all in scope project activities.
- Develop and facilitate project governance process to support delivery.
- Prepare materials and facilitate discussions and decisions at Governance committee meetings.
- Develop project strategy and approach for stakeholder review and decisions.
- Liaise with vendor and manage vendor resources, where required, to support project delivery.
- Lead and performance manage project resources.
- Ensure projects align with PQTO standards and governance guidelines.
- Customer engagement and ensure appropriate planning and communications are in place and executed.
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in Project Management, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management or a related discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent, related experience in project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or equivalent) considered a strong asset.
- Past project management experience with Clinical Information Systems is an asset, as is work experience within British Columbia’s health care system.
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- Experienced in thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into own project management style.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project).
- Knowledge of PM tools, such as Microsoft Project and Portfolio Server
Affinity is a full-service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long-term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit https://affinity-group.ca/