Affinity Staffing is searching for multiple Temenos (T24) Technical Consultants for North American implementation and upgrade projects. If you have a strong technical understanding of T24 and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, we want to speak with you!
- Conducting a technical review of the client’s systems.
- Delivering workshops to client IT and development teams to identify current system configurations and identify changes required by new Temenos (T24) system requirements.
- Conducting technical design reviews and local code analysis.
- Engaging in Temenos T24 product testing and quality checks along with system performance reviews
- Documenting the client’s system architecture and technical specifications.
- Configuration expertise of T24 interfaces and system integration.
- Conducting development estimations and quality assessments of unit testing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience implementing and enhancing Temenos (T24) Banking software. Preference will be given to candidates with experience with R13 or more recent.
- A track record of success in multiple T24 implementations for financial institutions.
- Proven ability to analyze software system requirements and provide recommendations on technical architecture and system conversions.
- Experience with INSIGHT (Reporting Software) from Temenos is a plus.
- Immediate ability to work in Canada and/or the United States.
- Strong understanding of North American banking principles.
About Affinity Staffing:
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long-term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit.