On behalf of our client Affinity is looking for a O365 Consultant, you will be responsible for completing the migration of the on premise exchange to O365 and to support the rollout of the O365 application suite.
- Install, configure, migrate, and maintain enterprise Exchange/Office 365/Skype for Business Environments
- Review design of the current solution and provide recommendations for improvement and optimization, for example how or if we should implement Jabber
- Proactively monitor and manage the Enterprise Services application suite which consists of: Active Directory, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Skype for Business
- Provide assistance and guidance to the other support teams within IT Operations and Infrastructure
- Collaborate with internal operations staff when troubleshooting complex issues
- Collaborate with third party service providers
- Raise incidents to third party support as required
- Develop and maintain operating procedures and protocols
- Ensure the security of systems and respond promptly to security incidents
About Affinity Staffing:
- Strong knowledge/experience of O365 migrations, services, design, and topology
- Strong knowledge of Exchange infrastructure
- Strong knowledge/experience with Active Directory and Exchange migrations
- Good knowledge of Azure and cloud based capabilities
- Good knowledge of WANs, firewalls, and network
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit.