On behalf of our enterprise client, Affinity requires the services of an experienced Technical Reporting Developer
to support a major Human Resources initiative – the Technology and Resources Enabling Employees (TREE) project.
The TREE project global charter includes a combination of 18 business and technology subprojects. The goals of the project are to: increase efficiency and effectiveness of HR and Payroll processes and supporting systems, implement PeopleSoft modules to support enhanced service delivery, develop robust data governance, quality and management, support HR service delivery, build a solid Human Resources Information System (HRIS) foundation, enhance the candidate and employee experience, and provide business insight and inform strategy.
The client is seeking an experienced Technical Reporting Developer to support their project on the following projects, including but not limited to:
- Enable analytics and reporting;
- Support the implementation of succession planning and career pathing; and
- Support the implementation of enterprise learning management.
The successful Proponent should have demonstrated experience and knowledge of the following:
- An undergraduate degree in Business or Computer Science;
- Expert level understanding of the tables and fields used in HCM, Payroll, Recruitment and Talent Management;
- Expert level understanding, but not limited to the following, of App Engine, PSQuery, Oracle BI Publisher, SQR and SQL;
- Knowledge of Payroll, Benefits, Core HR and Training processes;
- Capacity to create report requirements by translating legacy reporting needs into future state business processes;
- Ability to recommend and develop reports to meet client needs;
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2, tools release 8.56.17;
- Knowledge of Connected Query and Query Drill-Down strategy and design
- Knowledge of PS Query, Oracle BI Publisher and SQR reporting tools;
- Understand database schema, data warehousing, data mining and data visualization techniques;
- Experience with Report Bursting;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; and
- Candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail and data validation skills.
- Produce report requirements and develop reports in App Engine, PSQuery, Oracle BI Publisher, SQR, SQL, etc…;
- Modify existing reports using relevant reporting tools;
- Provide support to project team on all aspects of reporting capabilities, opportunities and enhancements;
- Conduct unit and system testing of developed reports and provide support for User Acceptance Testing Documentation (UAT);
- Support and provide knowledge transfer to HRIS Specialists on report management and maintenance;
· Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals; and
- Other such similar deliverables as may be required from time to time to support the successful completion of project TREE
**Note that this role allows for the successful Proponent to work remotely within Canada but will require the individual to be on-site approximately forty percent of the time in North Vancouver, BC.
Affinity is a full-service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long-term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit https://affinity-group.ca/