On behalf of our client, a Healthcare Change Manager (12-month contract to start)
is required to provide change management experience within the Digital Health group and will facilitate the improvement and enablement of healthcare delivery transformation through the use of information and communication technology. The focus is to provide efficient, effective information management and communication technology processes across the provincial health sector.
- 8 years’ experience as a project resource delivering information system projects.
- 3 years’ experience as a Change Management Specialist performing stakeholder analysis and organizational readiness assessments in a healthcare environment.
- Experience implementing clinical information systems to accommodate long-term or homecare patient registration.
- 3 years’ experience developing and delivering end user training. Experience should include the assessment of training needs, development of training materials, and delivery of training one-on-one or in a classroom setting.
- Experience implementing the Procura suite of products in a long-term care environment preferred.
- Valid PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner certification.
- Valid ProSci (ADKAR) Change Management Certification.
- Must be available to perform work responsibilities onsite.
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.