On behalf of our client, we’re looking for a Healthcare Business Analyst (12-month contract to start) who can facilitate the creation of several critical documents relating to Capital Asset planning and infrastructure-focused operations and maintenance.
- 5+ years experience writing business cases, program documentation, and other communication materials is required
- 2+ years working directly with C-suite business sponsors in a management or project management environment is required
- Strong verbal/written communication skills are required.
- Experience with MS-Office with particularly strong skills in Word, Visio, and Excel is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to solicit participation and input from others are required.
- Knowledge of the health sector, technologies and their relationship to business functions, practices and processes is preferred.
- Experience with business development and managing relationships with industry members is preferred.
- The ability to present complex data/concepts in a simplified, understandable, and meaningful way is preferred.
- Strong influencing skills are preferred.
- Certification in Business Analysis is an asset.
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.