On behalf of our global enterprise client, Affinity is currently seeking a Contracts Manager for a 12 month contract based in Vancouver.
As the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for preparing, negotiating, and administering IT contracts such as hardware, infrastructure, software/ applications, cloud computing (Software As A Service) and information services. This would include working with the contract through all phases until completion (RFx through closeout) with a variety of suppliers.
- Direct timely and comprehensive negotiation and administration of information services software, capital equipment, supplies and services agreements
- Redline IT vendor contracts and interface with parties legal counsels to finalize contractual terms
- Take a leadership role in the preparation of responses to solicitations
- Work with customers, management, and program teams to resolve issues, secure approvals, and ensure successful contract execution; serves as point of contact for suppliers during all phases of the program
About Affinity Staffing:
- Bachelors Degree in a business related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 10 years’ experience in leading contract negotiation, pricing and procurement activities.
- Background in or general knowledge of information technology hardware and software
- Strong skills in time management, handling multiple tasks, setting priorities, timely written communication and meeting deadlines
- Basic understanding of accounting (accruals, payment cycle, capitalization, budgeting)
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with staff at various levels of responsibility
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit.