The Temenos QA Analyst will be an actively involved in developing and establishing quality assurance standards for the Temenos Banking System. They will be accountable for performing tests on software applications to isolate and solve issues, which can include but is not limited to initiating tests, analyzing results, and finding solutions to technical problems.
The Temenos QA Analyst will gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diligently and accurately design test plans on software applications based on business requirements and technical specifications
- Actively partake in building and executing automated testing scripts in support of the test plans
- Strong domain knowledge & work experience
- Interface testing experience
- Experience in developing End to End Test scenarios and cases
- Test Planning and Coordination for T24. Ensure application meets business requirements. Create, execute and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts
- Migration Planning and Coordination
- Meticulously record and document actual results and compare to expected results
- Through defect management, effectively identify software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected, be proactive in documenting anomalies and issues and maintain database of software defects
- Efficiently generate historical analysis of test results
- Actively ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards and those standards set forth by Temenos
- Participate in testing sprint and update meetings
- Accurately maintain and ensure data integrity standards
- Be willing to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as the job demands and travel as required
About Affinity Banking Solutions:
- 3+ years of Testing experience in a Temenos environment
- A skilled user of MS Office
- Have knowledge of application development best practices
- Working knowledge of automated testing tools such as Validata
Affinity Banking Solutions is a full service Temenos Professional Services firm that takes a unique approach to implementations. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of professional services founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Banking Solutions, please visit.